Blog Archive

Sunday, February 17, 2013

The aftermath of Judgment Day.

As I embarked on my journey towards the grand finale, I told myself that I had to do it - for the sake of happiness. Whether it is for short term or for the long haul, I made sure that it will be something which I will never live to regret.

I mean there are many issues in life which you thought perhaps if you had that level of maturity and resources back then, you would have done things differently. I told myself that if I'm not going to fight for this love, then I don't deserve to be happy at all. In the past, I gave up too easily because I wasn't serious enough, and I didn't have that sort of encourage and confidence to man up and do the right thing.

I would remember this effort for all my life, because this is the furthest I've gone for any girl in my life - depth of my pockets, anxiety and risk-taking, going the distance and doing my time. Despite all the thrills, my heart was at stake. I never felt this sure in my life and never had I put so much effort. But, one thing is certain - I never regret any intensive scenario planning done. I made sure I walked myself through every step of the way before living the real deal. It was a hassle I know, but i just had to make sure I will survive this.

The outcome from this Judgment Day, was positive, better than I had expected. I went on my knees begging please for her return, because it was heartfelt that I was certainly not going to give up on a love so strong, despite the distance. The letter to her, was fully genuine - with a spice of my proposal for how far we have come over the last few months. I know, I'm a sucker for memories - I remember things and they serve as my guide whenever I lose hope.

I felt the reconnection of love again, which made me feel warm and happy inside again. We laughed and snuggled for over an hour. The feeling was lovely. Despite her busy schedule, she came down on the exact Valentine's Day itself to have a meal with me. It was something which I thought was a good sign of an effort.

All in all, I know what thing for now is that I really have to thread lightly and keep things spicy - limit my distance, keep the conversation going or just leave it. Plans for March have begun, but I've yet to think of something interesting to do with her. 

Sad truth is that when you are in a blissful state, you want it to last forever. You don't plan for contingencies, nor do you lose hope. It is an addiction, I admit it. She's my obsession, I know it.

"I'm a sucker for memories" - frostdude

No comments:

Post a Comment