Blog Archive

Friday, January 25, 2013

SO FUCKING PISSED.

IT JUST HAS TO COME OUT.. RIGHT NOW...

THEY SAY ITS A HONEYMOON PERIOD FOR A REASON - and WHEN ITS OVER, YOU REALLY HAVE TO SUCK IT UP AND KEEP IT REAL.

DONT COMPARE. DONT COMPARE. DONT COMPARE.


  • Honeymoon period conversation - 2-3 hours
  • After 6 months - conversation barely can last for 30 - 60 mins


I always thought it is common courtesy to give the person you are with, your fullest attention. Well, you can afford to be a little busy if you see him every fucking day. But YOU DON'T! you only get to see him every month, for 3 days. SO WHATS WRONG WITH U?

IS THE PHONE SO IMPORTANT??? NOT THE PERSON YOU ARE WITH??? I don't fucking think it's anything gotta do with your country's culture. It's just a simple policy of politeness. You can text, ITS OK - but keep it minimal and short. The text can keep coming, but just view, and deem whether it is important. If you really need to reply, ask for 1 minute, reply your best and cut it short - AND END IT.

Going out with you, is like going out with your phone.

AND WHEN I EXPRESS MY HONESTY FOR MY DISLIKE FOR YOUR LACK OF ATTENTION, ALL I GET IS "WHY AM I SO PETTY AND SENSITIVE?"

LIKE SERIOUSLY. I"M SO BLOOD BOIL PISSED NOW. I just had to hang up and control my anger. MAYBE IM JUST STRESSED, FRUSTRATED AND TIRED AT WORK. BUT TO COME HOME WITH SUCH STRAIN, it doesn't HELP.

YOU've pushed me to the EDGE NOW. I HATE THE POOR ATTENTION SPAN. AM I TRYING TOO HARD? OR WHAT?? WE BARELY SPEAK 1 HOUR A DAY, you can't dedicate that amount of time just for US?

i will be depressed for nights, but at least this uncertainty, this pain, this anger can just go AWAY. this feeling of being so weak, is too much for me. I'm stronger than this.....

No comments:

Post a Comment