Blog Archive

Saturday, August 6, 2011

Times when we put our trust and commitment on something, but it just didn't play out the way we wanted it to be. There are times when we told ourselves, that we should have look at alternatives. However, there are also times when we tell ourselves that we have to be dedicated to the cause, and that we have to develop an ascertain level of trust in the things we yearn.

There have been many moments which I disappoint myself, because I look back and ponder why wasn't I more observant and why did I even trust in the first place. Is it because I was human enough to reveal the side of me? I'm incomplete, damaged, filled with darkness, and a close step towards heartless, where emotions do not matter. I'm selfish, effectively spoken, while diligently bottling up.

I seek to change, but when it comes to self-development, I'm filled with the need to make a mistake before arising the need to change. Change for me, is a necessity but I've baggage. They keep me at bay, with knowledge of my failure and my inadequacies. I'm oblivious, but all the more challenged. I'm competitive, and cold hearted, with only a true sense of "I" and little belonging to "TEAM". As downfall draws closer, the soul turns towards deception and masking the truth.

Modern men have spoken the need to diversify. The whole logic of not putting all eggs into a basket, has already been created before my time. Diversification is all about mitigating risk and getting more. Isn't this a definite selfish attempt to uphold greed?

"A man of diversification" - frostdude


No comments:

Post a Comment