Blog Archive

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

It's been awhile since I pen down the road of my life. After several long silent months, I've finally managed to map out an outstanding matrix of what has been happening.

Perhaps one of the interesting facts, which I've noticed, is that you can never put your trust in someone until you really seen the full side of him. Even if, it means going to that extend of seeing the bad side of that particular person, so be it. That, I made a mistake many months ago, to put so much trust into a single soul, just because it was projecting an angelic aura. Mistakes for being fooled, and blinded by the visible thin layer of joy and happiness in the environment.

I do try to push out of the routines, but somehow it has gotten more tiring to even try. Progression is key, in theory but often very hard to achieve and sustain. But, life feels ever empty, something a midst, with much dark shortfalls begin. I'm carrying baggage, but who does it belong to? I'm leaving a trail of emotional residue, but who is it for?

All's well, but sometimes the closest person can stab you the deepest. It smiles. It questions, but sometimes I doubt its mental capabilities to understand that its words are conflicting.

"I didn't dare to judge, but I finally know" - frostdude

No comments:

Post a Comment