Blog Archive

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Happiness. That's all, that is on my mind.

It is not questionable that everybody would like to have a slice of this happiness pie. I mean, the only thing keep us from this pie, is the fact that reality always strikes us so badly and truly that we become tougher in life. And as we become tougher, we become thicker and fall short of emotions. Once, we were once hurt, and now we have rebuilt. Those who have not been hurt before, do not know the true meaning of pain and what it actually takes to rebuild and pull one's self back on his feet.

How can we be happy if we always find a reason not to be? Because things in life are never enough, and can we say enough is enough? Even happiness would fall short one day because one can never be happy enough. I tell myself everyday, that I want to be happy. I want to feel like it is eternal and feel that greatest inner satisfaction. But then I tell myself, am I being too idealistic? The world is not what we know now, to be of simplicity and without worries.

As I watched another of my targets, get married. I cannot help but question myself with doubts of why cant that person be me? But then again, I think I would be selfish and dragging another contented soul with me down this road of unhappiness and selective personality. In my heart, I'm felt with dark emotions of anguish and envy. As sinned as I may be, I can't help but tell myself that my time would come, though in my eyes I would have minus one from my checklist.

The key take away would be the pain of not ever being loved. Perhaps of this self centered and competitive nature, which bind me to my composition of individuality. That I can never share an achievement which would involve parties obtaining a competitive edge, because my true intent would be to sustain power and control. Hence, the ideal would be that no one should be on par of this individual.

But then again, these would all neutralize the thought of happiness, because happiness involves the dynamics of bringing oneself to a level so closely balanced with another individual. And hope by this nature, both parties can compromise and accommodate to each other in times of doubts. Happiness is obtained even when one party gets the shorter end of the stick, or the worse side of the decision, or the need to spend a little more in order to obtain the overall positive intangible feeling.

Happiness, at the end of the day is how we make sense of it. It is a choice to be happy; to seek a selfless stage where we can agree on the level of joy and happiness which both parties can bring to each other's life. Happiness is in our hearts, if we live by people's feelings, rather than our own.

"Happiness is a choice. Make that decision today." - frostdude

No comments:

Post a Comment