Blog Archive

Friday, June 17, 2011

My mind's just blown to pieces. With an average 8 hours of sleep daily, why am i still so tiresome? People say its my active mind, while others just say perhaps I'm lacking sleep on the whole. Issues keep surfacing at the back of my mind, even when I sleep. It is like, they are bothering me or something. Or is it my mental aspect which keeps generating scenarios, ideas and solutions; because that is what my job expects from me. Somehow, I just can't shut it, because it's just build into me.

These dreams or perceptive scenarios, are simply outrageous. It's interesting how my brain is able to populate my dreams with the people, I see everyday. It is like it can form blur images of the crowd, and within them, are familiar faces who I've come across all my life. These faces are simply people who are just living their life; or perhaps its how I've formulated how they've been living their life. My brain would then play that formulation into a dream; hence making their presence so real and stunningly objective.

These people in the background are often people whom I've been thinking or came into contact with. The brain constructs this in such a way that every dream has a different scenario, being played out; hence the overall purpose or outcome of these dreams are highly ambiguous. Apart from the background people within the dream, the purpose would begin to play out. Often these dream "purposes" are triggered by my daily pressing issues, long term concerns and other regrets which I might have buried in my life. Can I say my brain is trying to piece a new scenario together? These dreams are awfully unorthodox and virtually interdependent in nature.

So, I would say that dreams which you wake up from, but don't remember; would actually signify the complexity of the scenario which the brain has put out. Perhaps, it could indicate that because these scenarios are highly out of this world, we may tend to forget the pieces of the dream and leave behind vague mental puzzles. In a way, that would become a so-called dejavu in the future, because the brain would remember that particular action taking place, but that would either be a voluntary norm or an action which you actually yield to do, in reality. It is a mental preparation before the physical action, as in a way that the brain is trying to form out a positive scenario and outcome, before performing that particular action.

And dreams which you can actually remember, are those that may have already happened. Reliving these dreams, is part and parcel of the brain trying to make more sense out of what had happened. This is of similar context to the formulation of regrets and also for the mind to seek out unanswered and unresolved doubts. Many things in reality go unsaid, but that does not mean the brain would eventually let it go. And through this manner, the brain is indirectly formulating what-if scenarios to acid test what-could-have-been.

Think of dreams, and try to create a theme out of it; because that would probably tell you what is troubling you. Think of dreams, as your personal goal or psychological satisfaction; your inner motivation towards a certain entity, which could be happiness, pleasure, guilt, fear and even worry.

Dreams can't be stopped, and should not be disregarded. In fact, dreams are the best points of analysis which help oneself to look deeper into his true satisfaction in life.

"Dreams do not come true. It is our actions that make these dreams a living tangible." - frostdude

No comments:

Post a Comment