Blog Archive

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

It's been over a month since I last updated. I find myself surviving through every week, just barely scrapping through the hours and making it to Friday. Just these two months, I've opened my eyes to just so many things which were simply restricted to me.

Although I can feel my daily routines setting in, I try to think of it as a pathway towards seeing something new. I don't mean working on monthly reports and stuff, but daily routines would include the habits and timings that I have to meet and look forward to.

And I swear every week, there will always be something new happening to me. And I would end my Friday with a big BAM, and leave everybody in a state of unease. Some people like it, because it sets them off their routines while others feel that these happenings are unnecessary.

I just have a big habit of stepping into boundaries which are not readily accessible. I guess, I would say I'm a big step risk taker in the sense that in order to achieve greatness, you would have to step out of the comfort zone and seek out new exploitable opportunities. Greatness does not just come just like that.

I find myself now, being stretched or at least my brain is really working its fats off. But I won't say stretched to the max, but I guess it is how we make breathing spaces in between our work. Lessons I learn every week, are although silly arrogance but they are as fruitful. But then again, should I let others shape my behavior, just because they were once shaped in this way, must I follow in their footsteps? Then again, comes my need for aggression.

I keep my desk as clean and empty to constantly remind myself of the need for discipline. I broke away from my weekly driving habits. I just feel the over-reliance on a vehicle, would require me to make a greater commitment. And, probably I can safely admit that commitment is one of the issues which I tend to step back from. I guess its a tough step to take, when it comes to uncertainty.

But my time in this new environment for about 2 months have made me realize a lot about myself. Especially, the constant social nudge to find affiliations among peers, which would develop into a possible long term relationship. I even manage to find myself someone whom I would like to marry, or commit to, but well not a particular someone now, but at least a vision of SOMEONE-TO-BE. We all impose a certain criteria in our lives. It's probably because we constantly need to remind ourselves of our succession in decision making, and provide us with that necessary direction in life.

And today, I took a glimpse at my horoscope because well I woke up feeling a little light headed and gullible in the fiction realm. Apparently, it stated my ease in emotional detachment. As I read it, it only provided me with great assurance as to what I really am. It's just some reality hitting at your face, early in the morning. How fascinating.

Well, like I said, in order to obtain greatness, one must go out of its ways to get them. And somewhere along the way, opportunities would arise and there is where you build life alongside your villagers.

"Choose your Love, Love your Choice" - David Seah


No comments:

Post a Comment